The Kiwanis of Little Havana is set to bring the holiday spirit to South Florida during the 40th Annual Christmas Gala, with support from BMW, Bacardi, Coca-Cola, AT&T and Heineken. Tickets are now on sale for the yearly event, with proceeds benefiting various Kiwanis of Little Havana community service projects.
In 39 years, more than 200,000 underserved children and families in South Florida have benefitted from the Christmas Gala and Fundraising efforts of the Kiwanis Club of Little Havana. Children in need have received new toys, bicycles, basic necessities and a lot of love from the Kiwanis of Little Havana.
We invite you to partner with us to help help our community during the holidays and throughout the year. In addition to helping the children in our community, you will also benefit from the audience that attends our Annual Christmas Gala.
- Reach: 3,000+
- Average Age: 25 – 55
- Audience: Hispanic influencers, 89% Spanish speaking
- Average HHI: $100,000
We have various packages to fit your needs, from Official Category Sponsor, Fireworks Sponsor, Exhibitor and more. Following is our most popular sponsorship program.
Corporate Village Sponsorship
- 40′ x 40′ tent with 15 tables for up to 150 guests
- 40′ x 20′ tent with 10 tables for up to 100 guests
- 20′ x 20′ tent with 5 tables for up to 50 guests
- Private bar and area-specific buffet-style food station
- Personal tickets with company name and privileged access wrist bands
- Company logo projected on the tent with lights
- Premier location overlooking Miami skyline
- Logo on two plasma screens on sides of stage